Library Lending Rules
- Registered users must produce valid Leads Law College ID cards when borrowing materials.
- Borrowing must be done in person at the library circulation desk.
- Overdue books will not be reissued till the fine is paid.
- Reference material & CDs, are not to be issued.
- Project, Thesis, Pamphlets, and Periodicals cannot be checked out, and can only be consulted within the library.
- Books already checked out by some other user can be reserved, if the books are not collected within two days, the reservation will be cancelled.
- If a member misplaces a book/ Library material and cannot find it after a thorough search, he/she must report to the library immediately to avoid overdue fine.
- Mutilation of library material is a matter of disciplinary action.
- Books accidentally damaged should be reported so that suitable assessment can be made & damages paid.
- Books may be renewed in person at the circulation desk, provided they are not required by another user.
- The library staff may recall, or with hold the circulation of a book in the library at any time if required for special purposes.
- If you are unable to find any material you require, feel free to contact library staff.
Mr. Jamshed Noor