Law Admission Test (LAT)
LAT stands for Law Admission Test; a test for those who want to get admission in LL.B 5 years degree program.
How to Register for LAT
- Applicants can visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or
- Visit the link http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- Test Fee of Rs.500/- is to be deposited Online/ ATM or through Bank Draft in Account No: 1742 7900 133401. Account
Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742
- The Test Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Who can apply for the LAT?
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent/Grade 12 education
- Students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent/Grade 12 education and those awaiting results.
- Students who have appeared in 1st year final examination of 2019 and waiting for result of 2nd year examination which was not held in 2020.
LAT Test Syllabus and Preparation
LAT Test is of 100 marks. It’s Test Pattern and Syllabus is as under:
a. 15 marks – Essay (minimum 200 words)
b. 10 marks – Personal Statement either in Urdu or English (minimum 200 words)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. 20 marks – English (Synonyms/ Antonyms/ Preposition)
2. 20 marks – General Knowledge
3. 10 marks – Islamic Studies
4. 10 marks – Pak Studies
5. 10 marks – Urdu
6. 05 marks – Mathematics
Total Marks: 100 (Passing Marks: 50)